martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

Childhood memories of Fiestas Patrias

hello everyone my name is Nicolas and I´m going to talk about my childhood memories of Fiestas Patrias

Actually I don´t have a lot of memories of my childhood but I will try. I do not remember ever having played "the spin" or many typical games. What I remember most is the food. They holydays were always accompanied by roast beef, empanadas and many things that my mom prepared for days. I do not remember any Independence Day holiday without my family. As a child I remember having spent the Independence Day holiday in a place other than my home as they always come relatives and the house was filled with people eating and drinking and everyone having fun. It is as memorable as I hoped for months to reach national holiday vacations because it is the only time of year where the streets are played "cuecas" and Chilean folk music since childhood that I really like.Is also the only time of year where you can eat "choripanes" and lots and lots of roast beef and for me that was the best. Actually I don´t see much difference between my childhood and now to go these days with my family is fundamental. Clear now I drink more alcohol, I like to eat other things like pebre and things to eat when you are bigger and you do not enjoy when you are more child.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario