miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

modern politics...

Clearly to every individual in a democratic society has the right and duty to come forward when they want to express their opinion or point of view. During high school I was a leader and president of the student center at my school. Normally we only we expressed through leaflets and information was our greatest weapon. I do not disagree in the demonstrations, I have always been and will disagree with how absurd and charismatic populist who these leaders make us believe that is the best way. In college, I was disappointed because the political leaders here are not the most intelligent and the best leaders are just using fancy words and belong to a political party "social" means ensures that our interests. As we know, we lost almost three weeks of classes this year by the walkout. Tell me, are served something? Do we have better teachers and are better informed or something? No, the strike only served to make the FAU was in the news because it was invaded by the police. I'm not against demonstrations but to risk sacrificing the students and classes for not getting results at least consider it economically not viable. I think students have the need to demonstrate that they are there, no matter the background of what is required in their protests or be inconsistent or at least intelligent but just want to be heard but his speech is a lot of nonsense rough.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario