miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

An Exhibition, Concert or Sporting Event

hi everyone, my name has you know is Nicolás Villalobos and this is my first time I write in the blog. I hope you enjoy.
I´m going to talk about "Liverpool legends". Liverpool legends  is a tribute band to The Beatles. They played in November of the last year in the Caupolican Theatre in it was like have The Beatles here in front my eyes in their best moment. I went with a friend and we love The Beatles and we  sang every songs and was a really happy experiences in a lot of time. Liverpool legends not only sing and play like the Beatles, they look like them phisically and they are the greatest tribute band to the Beatles in all the world. I  decided go to the event because in the last year I discovered to the Beatles like a real good rock band. Before I just knew like a 10 songs but now I play in the guitar like a 50 songs and i like it all. That night was one of the most beautiful nights of my life. I was with the woman I want and we listened to what wee thought would be the closest thing would be the Beatles when they played at the Ed Sullivan´ show or were all the rage these days when the place where they played songs like "Revolution "or" All My Loving".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario