jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

A good job

Hello my name is Nicolás and I will talk today about a job I want to do

If I could choose a job I choose the job as President of my country. I think I have enough leadership and intelligence to take charge of my country by way of social and economic development. I could represent a beautiful nation like Chile, a nation that I love and I wish that in the next 50 years to become a prosperous country where there is no poverty and where all Chileans to achieve their dreams
I enjoy this job because not only I lead the country I love but would travel a lot, and could act directly in the development of my country and not just as a citizen but as the First Citizen.

Being the president of your country is a big responsibility but I feel I have the desire and knowledge to harness the resources of my country in its development. Chile is a beautiful country with beautiful landscapes and beautiful people, charismatic and caring. Chilean women are by far the most beautiful and would be very gratifying that it first lady should be Chilean.

Personally, I don´t know anyone who has been president since they usually are very important people and do not have much contact with it. Security measures are too high to look after the welfare of the presidents.

I know maybe this is a job could be a bit strange, eccentric and hard to get but if I could be a job would be the greatest political leader of my nation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario