jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

One to One


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GAHFrLAxzM

Good morning everyone, today I will talk about an important person I would like to know, and that person is John Lennon member of The Beatles.
I would like to know because is a person I admire. Musically and culturally is one of the most important icons of the twentieth century. His songs reflect a critique in relation to the thought of that time and not only in relation to war but to confront it the wrong way. His best song, "Imagine" is an anthem that leaves out any discrimination and that unites us as humans and people no matter your race or religion.
I would like to speak with him on many issues but I would like to know his opinion about the world today because he died 40 years ago and did not know how this world became so superficial and I would like he tell me how I could continue this mission of trying to unite people through music.
It would be interesting to be with him because if we had 2 guitars could even for a moment to play guitar together and fulfill one of my most cherished dreams.
Just for a moment, I would like listening Lennon playing “Imagine” in the piano and I accompanied on guitar. If a have Lennon I ask him to autograph my two guitars, and give me something like a strap or a pick, to try if any of his talent can get me.

2 comentarios:

  1. Only just read the lyrics of "Imagine" and knows the philosophy of Lennon.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A great songwriter. I'd like to make some music with him too.

    ResponderEliminar