martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

A perfect day

hello my name is Nicolás and I will talk about my perfect day.
I must confess that I feel a little sad about this because this day was a long day and now it can be. It would be accompanied by a girlfriend who was my partner a few months ago but we no longer together. His name does not tell but it is a very nice woman and very tender still love her. If I think to places I like, I like all places in height. I would choose to go with her to San Jose de Maipo because it got a lot of  snow and places to play and have fun with it. I think in fact that wherever this with her and where she wants to tell me to be a good place but that never happened. We would play to throw snowballs or roll in the snow or cuddle. Then we would go to town and eat and very tasty goodies and then walk a long time. I really feel sad about all this. Feel that this no longer happen gives me great distress, but being with her is my current concept of a perfect day. There are moments in life where the same wherever you are and you're doing. If the eyes of the person you want in front of you is what matters to you. No matter if you're in a great place if you're not that person is the real hell. I will not have a perfect day and I can not return to be with her because she does not want to be with me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario