jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

Learning English

Hi, my name is Nicolás and I´m to talk about learning English.
I like learning English because is really useful. In these days everything has words in English and in this global village you most learn English. In my case since I was very young I didn´t have any problem to understand and translate nouns and verbs.  As a child I loved watching movies and preferred to see them in english with spanish subtitles. At school I had a very grumpy teacher and I did not learn anything, so I learned verbs list for myself and practiced the pronunciation when I saw films like Harry Potter. There is more beautiful language to speak as the French but French is spoken only in parts of Africa, Europe and France. Learning English is extremely useful because the language is a tool that helps human communication. If you know other languages or other forms of communication opens the door to get to know people, concepts, ideas and notions and without a language as universal as the English would be impossible. The only disadvantage of English is that if you practice it so soon you forget over time but for someone who has lived long enough for him just a couple of days to regain his consistency. Learning English is very useful for my profession of geographer because not only information many texts are in English but need to know as many places to speak many languages, learn a universal language is very efficient.

1 comentario: