jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

and the winner is...


Hi, my name is Nicolas Villalobos and today, ending the semestre, I will choose my favorite classmate blog.
I will choose the Ruddy Zuñiga blog called “Waiting” and I choose it because make me laugh always when I read his post and always like is way to see the life, and he is one of my great friends.
His post always had funnt images, and is a really god blog because is complete, funny, and his post are stupid and smart, in the same time.
I enjoyed most the “ A good job” because I ate the food made of soja from Ruddy and is really nice and I like most this post because I did not expect that profession, I expect something like “Guru from India” or a “Hitman”
I think the blog could be improved if the publications were more long or go with free themes. My "personal friend" but is a bit silly, and sometimes seems to have mental problems, and serious, is a great friend who gives good advice and always ready to listen. His blog could be improved if people ask you a question and he responds with a tip or stupid thing as a joke.
For me it was very difficult to choose a blog as there are very good blog, and many of them are great friends of mine, but Ruddy's blog was the one who always made me laugh with photos or with their elections as for each item.

1 comentario:

  1. jajajajaja mouse mouse C: you are my best friend , I love you so much brother thank you for all this words . A kiss fucking mouse xd
    today tsunami ? xd

    ResponderEliminar