jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

The "english speaking" year

Hi there… My name is Nicolás Villalobos and I´m going to talk about my experience in English class in this semester.
My experience in Universidad de Chile was very successful because I really learned and improved my pronunciation and my vocabulary and I really get fun whit the activities with Professor Carroza in the first semester and with Professor Simon now.
I enjoyed the most the book activities with Professor Carroza and read the blogs of my classmates because there are really funny.
I think was interesting the Talk experience with my classmates because in the speech we can really use all what we know and use for the English Communication.
Boring… Everything… JA! I´m just joking, I think was the written classes if I got to say something, because are necessary but I little bored.
The most difficult was coming to classes and now I´m not joking. In this year in general I don´t have a good assistance and I got to say the change of the teacher because I was with the Profesor Carroza and his methodology and his way to making the class and change to the Profesor Simon was difficult in the beginning because Prof. Carroza speak English like a Chilean speak English and the Prof. Simon speak English like a native English speak English.

3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you about written classes, it's very boring.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. well
    written classes can be bored,but you´ll have to deal with it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i think that the topic makes the activity boring or interesting.

    ResponderEliminar